I don't like him back...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like him back...

So there's this kid who likes me and he has for over two years but I just recently found out about a month ago when one of his friends told me and it's really awkward because he's obsessed with me and like thinks we are getting married but I don't like him that way and we hang out and I'm friends with his sister so I go to his house and stuff but I haven't been there since I found out and he thinks I like him but I like someone els how do I tell him that?

Thank you for reaching out to the 2NDFLOOR! Has he told directly that he likes you? I am not sure you should have such a strong reaction, unless he does something that makes you feel uncomfortable. If he tells that he does like you, you should be honest and tell him that you would like to remain his friend. If you would like to discuss this further, our supoort counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1 (888) 222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X