My crush likes my best friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My crush likes my best friend

my crush of the past year and a half, he doesnt like me but we are very close friends, we talk all the time and he makes me so happy, but i just found out that he likes my best friend, im not mad he likes her because my best friends a great person, and shes beautiful, but im pisssed because i really like him and its not me, he treats me so good, and hes very attractive, i dont know whaat to do without feeling annoying, and part of my brain thinks, oh cool he reacted well to me liking him, and he still wants to be my friend, and the other part of me is thinking how much i hate myself for being ugly, and for him not liking me at all. part of me wants to die, and part of me wants to get them together. imn not normal.

You're very normal, this is a confusing situation so it's normal that your feelings are all mixed up...and there is nothing wrong with that. It's got to be pretty painful to have feelings for someone and see them attracted to someone else, especially your friend. One thing to consider is if your friendship with him is causing you too much pain, since you obviously have stronger feelings for him than just friendship. Sometimes people become friends with a crush hoping their crush will become attracted to them. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. It doesn't mean by any means you are ugly, it just means for what ever reason, at this point and time his feelings for you are only friendship. There are people out there for everyone, even if at this time you feel like you'll never get over this one person in particular. Don't give up hope. Keep your mind and options open. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X