too young.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too young.

so, i'm dating this guy and he's so cute! he is so nice and funny an treats me really well. except there's a problem. i'm going into ninth grade and he's going into sixth. my dad thinks it's disturbing and "almost illegal." but i really like him. i'm not going to make him do things that he nor i wouldn't want to do. i'm not that kind of person. but, my dad feels like i can do better but he doesn't realize that nobody in my grade wants to be with me. they say i'm too ugly, too short, too outgoing, etc… i've tried to boys from my grade, but they only care if 1.) you're hot 2.) you have big boobs and a big butt and 3.) you do dirty things with them. i am a virgin and am not willing to do "it" unless i'm in love, for real. the boy that i'm dating already said, "i love you." we started dating three days ago... i guess what i'm trying to say is, what should i do? make myself happy or make my father happy?

It's great that you found someone that you like and that likes you for who you are. Maybe you can try having a serious talk with your dad about the reasons you enjoy his company, instead of other boys. In general, most parents are concerned about their children, and that is probably your father's motivation. But just maybe if you explain how this boy makes you happy he'll realize that it's a good thing for you. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X