does he actually like me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does he actually like me

So i am in a relationship with this guy he always seems happy when he is with me we tease each other cuddly and he always gets a boner when he is with me and he just cant ever seem to kiss me enough but he never texts or calls me first i always have to initate it we only see each other like once a week because he lives about 20 min away he said his friends know about me but wont bring me around then he said because they couldnt have the same convos what does this all mean does he not like me or could he be cheating

Response to your question

Originally posted by tay View Post
    So i am in a relationship with this guy he always seems happy when he is with me we tease each other cuddly and he always gets a boner when he is with me and he just cant ever seem to kiss me enough but he never texts or calls me first i always have to initate it we only see each other like once a week because he lives about 20 min away he said his friends know about me but wont bring me around then he said because they couldnt have the same convos what does this all mean does he not like me or could he be cheating
    I've been there before and my "ex" well we never really were boyfriend/girlfriend. We just went out a couple of times and kissed. He lived about 20 mins away too, just like your guy. My guy lived in another township so we couldn't really see each other as much as we wanted too. However, when we were together, we would get all cute and tease each other and he'd kiss me and I'd kiss him. And yes he got boners too. But the major problem was that he kept shutting me out to his life. He would never reply to my text messages and I would even know when he read them which hurt so much. Then he wouldn't talk to me for days and if he did then he'd say "I miss you" or something cute that would make me get all soft and reply and automatically forgive him. Then he would stop replying or calling. It went on until I got tired of it and we had a big fight. It was then that I realized he only cared about my beauty and saying that we had something. He didn't want me to be that special girl in life or even an actual relationship. He just wanted me around to be his backup plan because he would talk to other girls. In a way, your boyfriend could be cheating. Or maybe just flirting with other girls. He does like you and wants you to be around. The big thing is communication. Try talking to him and try asking why you can't be around his friends? Or why doesn't he call or text first? Miscommunication is the reason why most relationships don't end well. Don't accuse him of anything unless he gives you more reasons too. But hopefully this helps.

Comment

Thanks for your advice when i see him again i will talk to him about it

Comment

You're welcome! Thank you for using the 2nd Floor Message Board.

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X