Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Hideous and no one likes me, plus im in love with my friends boyfriend.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Hideous and no one likes me, plus im in love with my friends boyfriend.

im ugly, very ugly, and no one wants to date me, they only talk to me because i have a big chest, and my face is ugly, and im fat, and have really bad confidence issues, i cant talk to my parents about it because i dont want to upset them, by having them think their daughter hates her life, i dont hate my life i just wish i was someone different, more popular, prettier, and i wish i had a boyfriend, or even a close guy friend who i could talk to because i have no one, i lost my best friend and we arent talking anymore, my parents are divorced and once my parents got divorced i lost all my friends, and i love my friends boyfriend. They are dating and i feel awful because i think i love him, and i want them to break up, and i also like this other boy who isnt going to the same high school as me next year, and im just really messed up in the head, i need a boyfriend thats all it comes down too.

It is really great that you reached out to us! It sounds like you are struggling with a lot of changes in your life and that can be overwhelming at times. I also don’t know how old you are but as an adolescent your body and emotions can change all the time as well. Having self-doubt as a youth isn't uncommon, in fact, everyone feels at least a little bit uncertain about our body and feelings at times. You mentioned that a boyfriend is all you need, but a guy isn’t’ going to make you feel better about yourself. I know it can make you feel better to know that someone likes you, but it won’t change how you really feel about yourself.
    Have you tried telling your parents how you feel? Or a guidance counselor? Or a trusted friend? I know it can be hard to reach out and talk to someone, but it can make you feel less alone. Try to cut yourself some slack and focus on the good things about yourself! Also a great way to release stress is to exercise or to journal, even watching a funny movie when you feel really overwhelmed (laughter is good for the soul). I hope this has helped some! Call us anytime at 2NDFLOOR if you want to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X