I think I was raped.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I was raped.

I'm dating this guy but his bestfriend kissed me right and then one thing led to another and his hand was in my pants and he asked if we could have sex and I told him know but he wouldn't stop enless I told him we could so I had to say okay. Is that considered rape??

No one has any right to put their hands on your body in any way that is not 100% ok with you. If you told him you didn't want to have sex or you told him to move his hand and he didn't, then he acted in an illegal manner. The question for you is what do you want to do about it. You can talk to a parent, adult in school, police or any adult that will help you begin the process of reporting this offense. The main thing to remember is that you didn't do anything wrong and you should never let someone do something sexual to you without you consent again. Can you begin the process by reporting what happened to an adult you are comfortable with? Check out the website www.rainn.org for more info and reporting methods. It might make you understand better what happened and what your options are. Call us anytime to talk further at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X