Torn :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn :(

About a month ago I was talking to two boys at the same time for about a good week or two. One of them asked me to go to the movies with him so I did that, we ended up kissing & he asked me to be his girlfriend so I said yes. I told the other boy about this & I told him I could no longer talk to him because I had a boyfriend. I felt really bad because I lead him on a lot, he was actually a really sweet guy & he seemed hurt. Shortly after me & the boy I went to the movies broke up, I went back to the other boy & apologized. I said I made a bad decision & I should of went to the movies with him instead. He said he didn't want to be a rebound & I totally understood that, he said he needed some space from me so we stopped talking again for about 2 weeks. Well I was really lonely in those 2 weeks so I decided to go on this app to just chat with people. I met this boy on there that I really clicked with & we started texting & flirting the first day we connected on the app. Well, just a couple days ago the guy that needed space from me forgave me & we started talking again & now he wants to go to the movies with me tomorrow. So it seems like I'm back where I started. Torn and confused. I really like the boy I met on the app, I've gotten really close to him & he treats me like his girlfriend but I don't see how things can work out between me & him. He lives 45 minutes away & he's about to graduate high school. Even though I enjoy talking to him, I feel like things wouldn't work out. I know the right choice is to go with the boy who asked me to go to the movies because he lives closer & we have more history together plus I'm happier talking to him than the other guy. But I'm scared so much to break it off with this guy that lives far away. He really likes me & I liked him a lot too. we've talked so much, but it just doesn't feel right I've never broken up with somone like that before. But I need to do something soon. Advice?

Sometimes it is helpful just to give yourself some space to clear your mind. It can be really hard to feel like you have a bunch of pressure on you to make a decision. Sometimes it is helpful just to step back for a moment to help yourself think. Sort out your own feelings. What do you want? A relationship? What types of qualities do you look for in a boyfriend? Take all of this into consideration. Also, consider how you would want to be treated by someone that you like. It may be a little unfair to continue seeing all of these guys and getting their hopes up when you aren't quite sure who you like more. Let them know that you need some space to think about how you feel. If they aren't okay with that, then maybe they just aren't the right person for you. Try talking to some close friends or family members for help sorting this out, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X