My boyfriend wants to commit suicide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend wants to commit suicide

My boyfriend is gonna commit suicide tonight and he said nothing is stopping him. usually I can talk him out of it but it's not working. what do I do?

I am glad that you reached out to us that took a lot of courage. First, I have to state that if you really feel that your boyfriend is going to commit suicide and in real danger do not hesitate to call 911 or your local hospital's crisis center for help! You can even go to the local crisis center with him (it is at your local hospital or go to ER).

It might also be best to tell someone who is available to you both every day, like a guidance counselor or a teacher you trust, they can assist you with getting help for him.
    I know it can seem hard to reach out for help because you feel that you are betraying him, but you are helping him!!! Remember he might be upset at first, but in the long run he will thank you for it. You do not want that burden on your shoulders if he really hurts himself!
    Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for support as well at (800) 273- 8255 http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org or call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 to talk. We are here 24/7.

Comment

thank you

I talked to the guidance counselor about it and she called his parents. He doesn't know it was me and he's really upset about it. But on the bright side he's getting help. So thank you so much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X