Forgive? Or not

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive? Or not

My ex bf went out with my best friend the day after he broke up with me and then they always kissed in front of me and all that and now he wants me back I know deep down I still really like him but I don't have the heart to forgive him

That must have been really hard on you to see them kissing and to be betrayed by your best friend along with your ex-boyfriend. You should trust your instincts on this situation and what happened is black and white! They both crossed a line that should not every be crossed. You can always forgive people so that you don’t have to carry that burden, but that does not mean that you have to give those people a pass for their behavior either. Just keep your head up and know that there is someone out there who will treat you the way that you deserved to be treated. I hope this has helped you! If you ever need to talk at any time call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X