I dont wanna be mean...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont wanna be mean...

Ok... So this is the first time I use this help line. I am 14. So, I heard that this guy in my school has a crush on me. I dont want to date in general. But I did not tell him anything, because he did not ask me out. But his friends told me. Anytime he is around, I get nervous and twitch, and then I get light tics. Now, it is 5 months. And i still feel this way. He always gives me these looks. I know I don't like him. The thing is, he used to tease me. Then I got him in trouble, although he said he did nothing. Now I feel guilty. But he is an as*hole, and he is really bad. He teases people. I am always confused, like what the hell is going on here? I am never really nice to him ever since. I am pretty sure he did not forget. He really hurt me, when he used to tease me. He did not mean to be mean, but I told him to stop, but he did not. I was self concous. The thing is I want to feel confortable. Help...

It sounds like you get really anxious around him. Perhaps it would be better just to keep a distance from him since you don't feel comfortable being around him. It is understandable that he hurt you. Sometimes peoples words and actions can be really hurtful. It is really great that you told an adult that he was teasing you. If he continues to make you uncomfortable then it may be helpful to tell an adult again for help. There are some things you can do to try and make you feel more comfortable. For example, you can try walking around school with your friends and making sure you always have a buddy with you. Sometimes people are less likely to say something if you are in a group. There are more ideas on the website www.bullystoppers.com or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X