Love?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love?

So, theres this girl i started to like. iv'e known this girl for a very long time she lives down the street from me and shes a year older. I really started talking to this girl for the first time a couople months ago at a party. last week i was at an other party and she was there me and her started talking for hours, i wanted to hook up with her but i just couldnt we kept getting interutpted. the next night there was an other party. i was pretty sure i was going to see her again and i did. i didnt say much to her this night but every time i would look around she would always be watching me. this other girl kept flitering with me i didnt show much intrestest in her but the girl i liked would always be watching me talking to this other girl. later that night i saw her hooking up with an other guy... i want to tell her that i like her and i want to get to know her better before she leaves for college next fall. i need help and any advice would be great, thanks

First, if you want to tell her how you feel then go for it. Just be prepared for both outcomes, one that she will feel the same or two that she will not. Just try to remember that everyone expresses themselves differently. Hoped that helped and if you ever want to talk call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X