My boyfriend had sex with another girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend had sex with another girl

My boyfriend of a year and a half cheated on me. He had sex with another girl. I trusted him and the girl was suppose to be my friend like my "sister". It was 9 months in our relationship but I still can't trust him or get over it . I cheated on him too but it wasn't like that just flirting and kisses nothing like that. I'm was still wrong and guilty but I would've never hurt him as bad like that. I want to be with him forever and I love him but I'm still so hurt

Relationships can continue after one (or both) of the participants has been unfaithful...but the people involved need to be able to forgive their partner and move on in order for the relationship to be successful. It sounds like you're willing to give him another chance, but you're struggling with the forgiveness portion. What do you think is preventing you from trusting him? Do you think he's not sorry? Do you think he'll do it again? Do you think it was his choice of partners? In any case, do some soul searching and try to figure out what it is that is preventing you from forgiving him and moving forward with this relationship, if that is what you would like to do. Call us anytime to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X