Does she like me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does she like me?

I really like a girl, and I am juts confused if she likes me back. I asked her a while back, and she said no. I also let her know, that I was down to date her. However, ever since that time, she has become a lot closer and become really good friends. She at this point knows my whole family and mentions them on a regular basis. I also know for a fact that she thinks I am good looking, as she told some of her friends. She also lets me know every time a boy thinks she is hot. We talk everyday, and she updates me on what happens in her life. At one point, she talks about us going to college together. Does she like me?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Conflicted
    0%

The behavior you describe sounds like that of a good friend - talking to you everyday about what goes on in her life, sharing honestly about her opinions, even making future plans together. And yes, sometimes that behavior could overlap with romantic feelings. The good news is that you don't have to figure it out on your own. You can always check in with her about how she feels! This could be a great opportunity to clarify if her behavior is the result of being a close friend vs. having romantic feelings, or both! If you'd like to talk more you can always reach out to us via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X