Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is my boyfriend in trouble or is he just busy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my boyfriend in trouble or is he just busy?

my bf and I have been together for almost 10 months. we talk constantly and love each other. sometimes he messages me "don't worry if I'm gone for a while, I'll tell you everything later. I love you," and a day or few days later he puts paragraphs of what happened and most of it is kinda stupid lol. I have my doubts but could it just be from him being constantly busy?

Glad you reached out to us. If you are worried about his few days of disappearing then mention it to him, honesty is always best rather then letting doubt creep in. Get why you would be skeptical about it, you mentioned that you guys talk all the time are good otherwise so don't hesitate to discuss how you feel about this scenario. You can explain how that makes you feel and what are your expectations from the relationship and he can as well so that way you are on the same page. There's definitely nothing wrong with saying hey that's a little strange that you disappear sometimes. I hope this helps and if you want to chat about this or anything please text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X