sleepover gone wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleepover gone wrong

I've been dating a boy a year older than me about 3 months. He's very sweet and respects me a lot. We've never done anything more than kissing but we're very close emotionally. One of my best female friends slept over recently and we ending up making out for a long time. She knows about the boy, and they're in the same grade. The next day I asked her what was going to happen next and she said that it's my choice. I think I like her more than my boyfriend, but he's very sweet and I'd feel guilty just dumping him, especially right before prom/graduation. Also, I'm not even sure how much it matters because they're both leaving for college in the fall.
    Basically, I feel guilty and confused. I don't know what to do.

Actually, it sounds like your sleepover didn’t go wrong for you. It is important to take some time to sort out your feelings. It’s not fair to your boyfriend or to yourself to be in a relationship that isn't truly what you want regardless if he is leaving soon. Tell him how you feel so that you don't hurt him. It will only get more complicated the longer you stay in the relationship with him. Dating is tough, but sometimes it is easiest just to follow your heart and your instinct. It may even help to talk to a close friend to sort all of this out or to call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 and we can talk further about this. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X