ex still wants to be friends. one of my good friends is now seeing her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex still wants to be friends. one of my good friends is now seeing her

I am torn over the fact this is going on. she tells me she loves and misses me still, but that clearly isnt true. my old friend is always all over her. ive been crying everyday about this stuff. it never gets better. i see them together in the hall all the time. i feel like neither of them care about me anymore

I understand why you may feel torn since it seems like she is sending mixed messages. Have you had a true honest conversation with her about this? Have you pointed these behaviors out to make her realize how they are making you feel? If you haven't then this would be your best option to start. If you have then it could be more that she is not respecting your feelings and maybe it is too difficult to try to be just her friend right now. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X