My bf is suicidal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bf is suicidal

My bf is suicidal and I don't know what to do. His mom and dad already know but he is still struggling. He keeps trying to attempt and it's scaring me. I feel like I'm going to lose him. I'm also suicidal, but I am not planning to attempt anytime soon. I just don't want to lose him. He's my life.

You have every right to be concerned about your friends. The behaviors you are describing are difficult to deal with. No one wants to see people they care about hurting themselves. Your friend can always go to your local hospital for a crisis evaluation to get immediate help as well. Remember, neither of you are not alone! Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 at any time if you are feeling suicidal.
    The stress of one person in your life harming them self is a lot of stress to carry on your shoulders, so it is important to reach out to a professional to get help. It takes a brave person to help someone and it sounds like you are great friend to have. Call 2NDFLOOR anytime to discuss your options further at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 04-21-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X