Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

Iv been working with my competition partner for a while now, as well been knowing each other for a very long time. Since September it was obvious that there where strong feelings and things worked out perfectly between us. Basically our partnership/friendship unintentionally became the foundation for a great relationship, something i havent had in a while, after being cheated on twice. However, she has or had a boyfriend, who she is no longer with. She says she loves me and we basically do everything like a couple except for putting a title on it. However, She she still thinks about him and i recently learned she still cries about him. I just dont know what to do anymore. Im scared it all can change within seconds and all is gone, as well, it hurts to be alone and feel lead on. i just dont know anymore.... I cant go through this again..but i feel too far deep in to back out now...im lost.

I can understand why you would feel a little confused about the situation. It sounds like the two of you have a lot in common and connect on a lot of levels. Since you have such a strong connection with her, maybe you should just be honest and have that conversation. Tell her what you want out of the relationship. Sometimes we assume people know how we feel. The other option is to slow down and wait to talk to her for a bit. Maybe you should step back and not do everything people do in a relationship together all the time. If she is not over her ex-boyfriend she may need time to get over him and to see how much she really enjoys your companionship. Ultimately, you have to take a moment and see which step you feel comfortable taking next, give yourself a few days to think it over. Make a pros and cons list about your options, (talking to her know and stepping back) see what your risks are. I hope this has helped and if you need to talk call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X