Cant have him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant have him

I like this guy and he likes me and hes so sweet but my brother doesnt like him and told my dad bad stuff about him and know i dont think my dad will let me hang out with him and its hurts me and i just wanna die.

I understand your frustration with this situation. However, you are making assumptions regarding your father's response. You do not actually know how he is responding to the things your brother told him. Try having a conversation with your dad and encourage a meeting between the boy you like and your father allowing your father to make his own judgments. Good luck and give us a call anytime at 1-888-222-2228!

Comment

Cant have him

My dad said hes not right for me and hes just sweet talking me and i tried to tell him how he makes me happy and he goes through what i go through but idk hes being difficult i guess i can just ask if my dad can give him a chance

Comment

Well, I am sorry to hear that the situation has not improved. Listen sometimes you have to give things time to sink in. You planted the seed with your father, so see what happens in a few weeks. You could maybe write your dad a note and try to get to the root of what your brother has said and why your dad really thinks the boy you like is bad. Write how you feel and ask your father to just trust you, if you make a mistake you can only learn from it. It sounds like your father and your brother really love you and are protective too. That's a great thing to have people in your life that look out for you. I do understand why it’s frustrating for you under these circumstances though, so just try the note. I hope it helps and if you need to talk further call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X