Frustrated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated

Its like now all my friends are coupled up, and its just me whos single. I had a relationship that ended two years ago, and since then the years of my singlehood keep adding up. Its not like I'm a single by choice individual, I am very good at meeting people, and I've met about 12 guys the past few years only to go on 1-3 dates with them to have them reject me, when it feels to me like everything went well on the date. I don't reject guys that often, im relatively open minded especially in the early dating stages. It's not like I talked about gross or personal subjects or like I didn't have things in common with the guys that I saw a few times. I had things in common with all of them, and then they "got so busy" or stood me up. What do I do, its really frustrating?

I am glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR for help and I am sorry you are having difficulties with dating. It can be difficult to find someone you are compatible with. I am not sure how old you are but if you're old enough would you consider trying a dating website? Sometimes using a site will helps match someone that have the same interests as you. Also, maybe friends could introduce you to some guys too, only if you feel comfortable with that. It would be fine if you were dating someone and they ended it to ask them why. This might give you something to reflect on.
    If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to 2NDFLOOR by text, message board or phone. We are available 24/7 and our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X