Confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Soo I'm a sophomore and this guy I have been talking to for about 2 months is a freshman. I really like him and he likes me but it seems like we are drifting apart. At first we would text all the time. Now he doesn't even text me. In the beginning we would take turns texting one another first. I know he is also shy so sometimes he is afraid to text me but its really annoying. We have lunch together and afterwards he always walks me to class so i don't understand why he has been so distant. I am starting to feel one of my friends and i don't want to lead the freshman on but idk what to do. I put in the work and he doesn't as much. Should i give up or keep trying?

It does sound like he is sending conflicting messages a little, so just talk to him. Tell him how you feel and decide how you want to move forward with this relationship. There is no way to know for sure why he seems distant and stopped texting often unless you ask him. Definitely be honest with him and yourself if you are starting to get feelings for someone else.
    Maybe take the time to think about what are the pros and cons of being in the relationship. Dating is tough, but sometimes it is easiest just to follow your heart and your instinct. It may even help to talk to a close friend to sort all of this out or to call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 and we can talk further about this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X