nobody wants to date me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nobody wants to date me?

i'm always the one to love more, and sometimes its an okay quality to have. but most times.. not so much. i found myself liking this sophomore recently (im a freshman) and it got me to stop thinking about this boy i used to really like. things weren't going anywhere with this boy so it was nice to get my mind off of him and tihnk about other guys. so this new guy chatted me and we talked a little about generic things. ive known him for a while and it's making me super upset that idk if he likes me. im really interested and some people even said last year he was really into gettting a girlfriend. so were really similar in a bunch of ways- we like the same things, and we even want the same things in a relationship.. but i dont think he likes me. which makes me feel like if he really really wanted a girlfriend last year, and still does.. why am i not good enough? i always feel like this and im really tired of it. i just want someone to love me and nobody ever really has. idk i just feel kinda lost idk what to do about this guy and how to get the ball rolling

First, sometimes it is hard for people to express their feelings, which, from what you are describing, seems to be the case for this guy. As far as signs that someone likes you, you definitely will know this. Trust your instincts. We all have internal feelings that let us know when someone is into us and when they’re not. If it’s too complicated then it’s not right, maybe stop trying so hard and let love come to you. It is often when you are not looking for love or someone, it just happens. Try to not focus on a boyfriend so much and just create friendships, some of the best relationships also come from friendships.
    I hope this helped some and if you ever want to talk call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X