Confused.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused.

So I have recently started talking to this guy for about 2 weeks now. We met on this app, we started texting & we talked on the phone once. He lives only 30 minutes away from me, anyways the first week we started texting he would be so sweet to me & we could hold conversations for hours texting. We would text from the minute we woke up to the minute we would go to sleep. After we talked on the phone one night he said he really was falling in love with me & he liked me a lot, I like him a lot too. We would call each babe & practically talk to each like a couple. But the past couple days, he's been answering my texts like 3 hours after I send it to him, he sends me 1 or 2 word replies. He doesn't text me in the mornings anymore. I'm really confused. Seriously one day he was telling me how much he liked me & the next day it's like he is avoiding me. Yesterday he wasn't answering my texts so I thought his phone was off. I had my friend call him to see if his phone was off, but it wasn't ... & he even answered. So he was obviously avoiding my texts but later that night he said he was really busy "ALL DAY" with some project, which I don't believe. I don't feel like I should text him first cause I don't want to seem annoying & clingy. He made it seem like he really really liked me so I don't know why he's doing this. Should I talk to him about it?

First, meeting anyone online it not easy and can be unsafe. So, it is really important to take precaution when meeting anyone on apps or the internet. Second, sometimes things change when we get more familiar with others. It is not as new so we all tend to talk to those people less, but it isn't always a bad thing! A lot of relationships start out by people talking to one another consistently. Third, nobody, including you, deserves to be treated poorly by someone you know. It is completely unacceptable. Think about how you want to be treated by someone, especially someone who tells you he is interested. You can absolutely reach out and try to talk to him about it. Let him know how you feel about this. Also, it seems like your friends are trying to be helpful, so you may benefit from reaching out to them and talking about it. Good luck! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X