I cant get over him...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant get over him...

So in summer of 2013 i met this guy off instagram and we became really really close. Im thirteen and hes sixteen. Hes really antisocial and bipolar and very very mean when he wants to be and he will blame anything on me and take everything out on me. But usually hes very sweet and so kind.. and in December i finally told him i loved him.. and ik ur probably like "she cant love anybody. shes thirteen" but honest to god.. i do.. and that day he told me he loved me too.. but he didnt do relationships so we didnt go out... a few days later we hung out and everything was good.. until Christmas Eve.. we fought and he left me.. but then came back. two weeks later he did the same thing and came back three weeks after... A month and two weeks ago tomorroe (March 24,14) we got into another fight..and havent spoken since. I practically cry every night and think if him.. how do i get over him? i need help pleAse please.. it hurts

I’m sorry to hear how sad you are. Breakups are hard and sometimes all you can do is give it time to get over them. You have to keep yourself as busy as possible with other things that make you happy like activities, funny movies, family, and friends. You say you are devastated and crying yourself to sleep every night and I understand it might seem endless, but in time these things get better. Try to keep in mind that he is bipolar and it appears that his moods may be manic with all the back and forth he does with you. I can understand that you care about him, but this type of treatment is unhealthy for you. Remember, hold your head up high and move on to better days. I have included websites for you to also use as resources; NJ Mental Health Cares @ 866-202-4357 or visit them online @ www.njmentalhealthcares.org. I hope this has helped you! You can call 2NDFLOOR at any time of day if you want to talk further at 888-222-2228. We are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X