boyfriend issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boyfriend issues

ok so i started dating this guy and we both really like eachother and he makes me very happy, but i found out he is moving and i don

I understand why that would be upsetting. Talk to him about your feelings and see how he feels too, so you both are on the same page with the move. Changes can be challenging but it doesn't mean that it has to be the end of your relationship or friendship. Glad you reached out to us and if you want to talk more, text or call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Okay so I have been stuck between what I am feeling if my love for my boyfriend Colin the guy I have been dating for 7 months now if the love is real and what I am feeling.

This other guy in my school we will call him Variable X I used to like him my Freshman year of high school and I am currently a Junior In high school. My freshan year I helped Variable X come out as gay to people and I was the only person there for him. SO as time went on we starting getting really close and everything going on. End of Sophmore year we drifted apart and stopped talking for a while. I started dating Colin in Novemeber of 2017 and I was so happy and everything going on. So about 1 month ago Variable X starts spreading things around the school that I cheated on colin with him and that I forced him to do things and that I'm losing everyone And then I blocked him on everything and he just keeps messaging me on all his friends phones that he misses me and needs me and he is inove with me that's why I'm confused on who I love and what's going on because I used to like him and had a big thing for him and then I rejected him and started dating colin but I then I did cheat on colin with him just because I was confused upset and I wanted to know if what I was feeling was real or if it was just in my head but then I kissed him and I started crying and breaking down and I couldn't do it. But then the night of my spring concert after it was over I was in the hall way that the band room is in and he comes up to me and hugs me and says hey I miss you and I pushed him away and say please don't touch me I'm not in the mood I can't do this so then I start walking away to go to the band room and he grabs my arm and pulls me to him and stars touching me and kissing me and I literally said f#*%^*g stop please and started crying and ran to my car and my mom asked what's wrong and I told her I had a bad concert and then ever since that he's been telling the whole school I'm a shit person and to not talk to me But now he tells me he never wanted to end it before and he loves me and he needs me and he can't live with out me and he acts like we are dating and hugs me all the time and I don't know what I'm doing and I hate myself for kissing him and I told colin he needs to leave me and break up with me he deserves someone better than me because I fucked up twice and have said he won't. I am confused on what to do with myself and who I love and what I am even feeling anymore. Then Variable X sends me this over text.

"I want to tell you. I really love you and I

Comment

I can understand why you are so confused with all this stuff going on in your head and dating life. Sometimes life presents us with difficult choices and we don't know what to do. One of the things that might be helpful is making a pros vs. cons list of both boys and seeing if that helps you have a better understanding of what you want to do moving forward. Another possibility is taking a break from both of them until you can see more clearly what you'd like to do. Whatever it is you decide, it sounds like you are really beating yourself up over a mistake you made. Instead of beating yourself up, learn from the mistake you made and forgive yourself and move forward. Learning from it is key so you don't make the same mistakes again, but if you're too hard on yourself for something that you cannot change (you can't go back in time) it begins to become unhealthy and a resentment toward yourself. Your human, you made a mistake, forgive, learn and move forward. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X