I need to talk to him one last time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to talk to him one last time?

In Novemer I started talking to this guy from another school. He lives about an hour away. I met him in person because we're both in New Jersey league(I don't wanna say the club) and he's also in the National League for all of the United States. Anyway, him and I would snapchat and one day I just wanted his attention I guess so I blocked him for a month(he said something I didn't like: him and I would never work out in a relationship, etc.) so I just blocked and removed him so I wouldn't get attached. And on New Year's Eve I unblocked him and we talked a bit more and I told him all about my Christmas and my Varsity letter it was all great and he told me about himself and what's been going on. He didnt seem pissed. Anyway, he stopped replying to me one day and I just felt that I was annoying him and getting too attached so I UNFRIENDED him- not blocked- and went from there. Recently I added him and he never added me back. The last meeting for the New Jersey League was last weekend and I saw him and we made eye contact and I was so scared my heart was beating fast and I was panicking because I thought he thought I was annoying and too attached so I just awkwardly smiled and ran behind my guy friend and ran away. When I looked back the guy I liked just kept walking. I was hurt. Today I stumbled upon some of his digital designing videos and I just miss him and I wan to talk to him again. He didnt add me back on snapchat and it's killing me. I know his Facebook but I'm not friends with him and I don't want to add him because I'll seem weird and stalkerish... Should I wait to see him next year in the league in September? (I'll be a sophomore and he'll be a senior)... I don't know what to do I just want to be his friend and maybe something more.

That does sound a bit confusing. Unfortunately, there is no way to truly know why he removed you from snapchat, but he may feel the same way about you. It sounds like the both of you are going back and forth with adding and removing each other. Maybe at this point think about what you really want out of this friendship, don’t rush into anything. However, if you do decide to add him or follow him again, you should probably not remove or delete it, but that does not mean you have to pay attention or comment all the time. Just think about what you feel comfortable doing and trust you will make the right choice! Maybe even talk to a friend to see what they would do in this situation or call us, @ 2NDFLOOR 888-222-2228 to talk further. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X