Bf probs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf probs

I have this guy bf online we've been dating for 7 months it was nice we've skyped and everything's been cool I know it's him and he's not a 40yr stalker guy and he's a good guy extremely sweet and caring but today we were doing our little thing and he to me how much he loved me and he wanted to kiss me I said I wanted to hold him close he said he wanted to look into my eyes and tell me how beautiful i am ... But after when we were both happy he sent me this horrible message that his friend sent him that said Im fat ugly stupid... I could care less shit don't matter to me but what hurt was after we were closer and both loving he sent a message of horrible things and it hurt a lot that he would send that after we were closer so I told him that and he sent this short little apology and I told him I don't want that crap baby it hurt and i told him I need to take a break from this he said forever? Sad face I said just a little while I don't know what to do I'm all confused it hurt a lot that the guy I loved would say that his apologist were sincere but he apologizes for a lot of stupid stuff I don't know what to think my heart aches and I need a little help plez

It does sound like he is sending conflicting messages at the same time. Discuss openly about how you feel and depending on his response you can decide how you want to move forward with this relationship. There is no way to know for sure why he texted something like that other than to take his word and apology for what it is. ! Maybe take the time that you told that you need and think about what are the pros and cons of being in the relationship. Dating is tough, but sometimes it is easiest just to follow your heart and your instinct. It may even help to talk to a close friend to sort all of this out or to call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 and we can talk further about this.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 03-17-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Me too

Same thing. I know exactly how you feel and I need help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X