Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, also best friend of 5/12 years, just broke up with me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, also best friend of 5/12 years, just broke up with me

Its been 2 weeks since we broke up. But less than a week ago, he messaged me and we talked about a lot. Then we talked the next day. Then the day after that. It was so lovely and obvious that we still love each other. But then last night, we talked and he basically told me how awful of a girlfriend I was. That I

I am sorry to hear that you are having such difficult time with your boyfriend. It sounds like he is very confused about what he wants out of the relationship or whether he even wants to continue. You should really think about the relationship. Maybe write a list of all the good things and all the not so good things when you were together. Sometimes writing things down really makes things clear. Think about whether you want to be with someone who tells you that you were an awful girlfriend. Try not reach out to him too quickly. Let him have some time to think also. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to 2NDFLOOR. We are available 24/7 by text, message board or phone. You can reach us at 888-222-2228. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X