My EX friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My EX friend

one of my old friends tells me that she is going to be in a play with my crush. I said ok fine cuz nothing was going to happen and now they're dating. I rly badly want to make them break up. but I don't think he likes me anyway and I would lose two friends. I feel like everyone is dating except me. I want everyone to break up so badly. I'm just so confused

I'm sorry to hear you are so confused! It may seem like everyone is dating except you but trust me most are not! But I'm sure that will not make you feel better. You friend should have told you she was interested in your crush, too. But even though she didn't it's not at all like being interested in your ex- boyfriend. These are 2 totally different scenarios. If you feel he doesn't like you anyway, it may not make sense to do something rash and cost a friendship. Be patient! Just be yourself and stay active in as many school functions and activities that are offered. I'm sure you will meet someone soon. Please call the 2nd Floor Help Line at 888-222-2228 for more support and information. Take care!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X