scared of relationships

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scared of relationships

I think that i might be scared of relationships. I want a boyfriend, but when i really think about it, i feel sick like I want to throw up. Is this normal?

It's totally normal to have mixed feelings about being in a romantic relationship, especially if you haven't had one before. Pursuing a relationship is a very personal decision and can be overwhelming to think about. Being ready to have a boyfriend or girlfriend is not a race, or even something you have to want. There's no set time frame for when individuals should be ready for a relationship, and deciding to wait is perfectly okay! It's great that you're able to be aware of all the different feelings you're having. Showing yourself compassion by acknowledging that it is okay to have the feelings you're experiencing can help you to feel better. If you'd like any further support, we're available to talk or text 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X