So scared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So scared

i am 14. This year I became very close with a girl and she asked if I would join a server on discord. I did and it is very fun. I met all of her friends which all seem to be older. Some are seniors or in college. One in college started to hit on me and kept telling me how cute I was. Then he told me he had a crush on me and wants to be something. I feel sick to my stomach right now and I don

It sounds like you're feeling really uncomfortable by the way this person is speaking to you, which is totally understandable. You have every right to let this person know how you are feeling and that you want them to stop. If you would like help in doing so or this person continues to bother you, please tell an adult you trust.

Here is a link to more information about reporting inappropriate content/illegal activity on the software you're using:
    https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en...-Abuse-Support

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you'd like more support with this situation, or anything else you might need. We are available to talk and text 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X