What do you think?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Ok so I was dating this guy for a little over a week and we just broke up yesterday. He said we were moving to fast, which I agree with since we pretty much made out the first day we started dating. He said we should just be friends for a week then see what happens then which I was fine with, but he also said everything was rushed because he just left his ex (which was about 2 weeks before we started dating) and said he needed time to think.. Today I texted him twice asking if he could come to my locker so we could talk and he never did. Then one of my friends said he was with his ex all day today (I'm a freshman he's a sophomore). Do you think he still has feelings for her? He is known for using girls for sex then leaving them but he never brought that up with me and he always said that he felt nervous around me and he even told me he loved me.. We also started getting really close over the past couple days. I wanted to ask him if he was just using me to get over his ex but idk. Sorry this is so long and maybe a little confusing lol but do you think he honestly liked me? Or maybe just kinda used me to get over his ex?

Unfortunately, there is no way for anyone but him to know his true motives for dating you. But it at least doesn't sound like he was using you for sex, since he said he wanted to slow things down and never attempted to have sex with you. Feelings are a tricky thing sometimes and it's not impossible that he may still have feelings for his ex (again, we can't know for sure), but there is nothing wrong with asking him about it. Honest and open communication is a cornerstone to a good relationship. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you are uncertain about how he is acting. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X