Idk what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk what to do

My ex makes me feel depressed . He is mad I broke up with him after he cheated on me. He cheated on me becuase I didn't send him hearts or tell him I loved him enough. I broke up with him months ago but he still says u ruined everything and I gave up over one mistake that he made . And he doesn't get that I was hurt . He never will understand that I have feelings just as much as he does . I know I did give up a little quick but I was cheated on it was my first relationship I didn't know what to do. But to this day he says how rude I am how cruel I am how I'm heartless and it all hurts a lot . He doesn't see that other humans have feelings not just me for all other people too . And even in the relationship I didn't send a heart and he got mad bc his ex did and he said he shouldn't have broken up with her becuase she cared more ... Even if that incident was a while ago it still hurts and he doesn't get I have feelings. I have considered horrible things becuase of him. Things I would never want to do I'm a million years . Things like self harm. I mistakenly said that I was done living to him and he told me I was over reacting and being stupid . Of course I wouldn't do anything but for him to say I was stupid for saying it upset me . Now I can't tell anyone this that I know . My dads family lives in Illinois so I can't tell them . My mom only has a sister who I don't trust and my grandparents are older so I can't tell them much. And I'm scared to tell my mom . Idek what she will say and I don't want this to go to the school .. I'm just so hurt idk what to do . I try telling him how I feel he doesn't care . Just please help me

First, I am sorry to hear someone is treating you so poorly. From what you are describing, this doesn't seem like a healthy relationship/friendship to be in. Remind yourself that it is him who cheated, not you! It sounds like he is immature and has some of his own issues to work on, so you’re probably better off without him. Don’t doubt yourself about breaking up with him! It’s not okay to cheat and then blame your partner which is what he is doing to you. He is blaming you for his actions and you deserve better. It also sounds like he is playing games with your emotions to try and get you back. Remember, hold your head up high and tell him how you feel regardless of what he says and then move on. You deserve someone who is going to treat you with respect. I hope this helps you, please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 if you need to talk more!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X