my boyfriend cheated on me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my boyfriend cheated on me

When me and my boyfriend started going out his phone broke so I gave him my ipod so that we could still text eachother. About two weeks ago we broke up because it just wasn't working but we were still really close friends. This past Friday he finally gave me back my ipod. All of his conversations with other girls and with his friends talking about how he was cheating on me were still on there. The cheating was going on the whole time we were together. With not one but two girls. And I know both of them. As soon as I found out I freaked out on him. He said that hes sorry and he still loves me and its killing him that he hurt me like this. Everything he says goes in one ear and out the other. I feel so hurt and used and betrayed and stupid. Ive never felt this bad. Everytime I think about it I feel like im gonna throw up. Tomorrow I have to see him for the first time since I found out. I told him not to come anywhere near me or even look at me. But knowing him he wont listen. Idk what to say or how to get through the day with him being there. I feel like as soon as I see him or the girls he cheated on me with im gonna break down.

That must have been really hard on you to see those texts, and nothing is going to make the situation comfortable when you see him and the two girls tomorrow. Hold yourself with dignity and class, knowing you did nothing wrong in the situation. That behavior was all on him and them, they are the ones that should be feeling guilty for how they treated you. You don't have to be friends with any of them or even like them if that's what you choose, but just make sure you don't act in a way toward them that gets you in trouble. Stay calm, try to avoid them or leave the area if they are near you (if it's possible). Someone out there is bound to be a better choice for you to be with, keep your eyes open and hopefully you'll find him. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X