This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving too fast?

so I'm a freshman and I've been crushing on this sophmore, he likes me too. so we've been texting and facetiming, and last week I even went to go see him. now we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend or anything but when I did go hang out with him we were in an empty park. he asked to kiss me and so I said sure. so he did that and other things like give me a hickey and feel up my shirt and around up high by my thighs. after that I've just been completely taken by him. we still talk and flirt and call each other bae but it doesn't seem like he's asking me to be his girlfriend anytime soon. which kindve bothers me because I reeeeally want him. I wouldn't even mind if he was my first time but it seems like it would be a while. did I cause this? did I move too fast to make him think I was easy and that he didn't have to be my boyfriend? I'm not sure because it's like we still talk and text as normal, but I can tell it'll be a while before he even considers the idea,

Dating is tough! It sounds like you really want to be in a realtionship with this guy! It is hard to tell you why he hasn't asked you be his girlfriend, but it seems like you should just ask him how he feels about you. If you would like to explore ways you can approach him about his feelings, a support counselor at the 2NDFLOOR YOUTH HELPLINE is always available to speak with you. The 2NDFLOOR is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. 1 (888) 222 2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X