Cuffed or Talking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuffed or Talking

so I use to dated this 17 year old (I'm 14 but majority of my past relationships have been with 16-17yr olds) and our relationship was weird. I'm all innocent and he's like this stoner boy. the thing was I dated him but the only thing I knew about him was his first name, and that he lived in NY. he always came to jersey to see me since his skate site is near my school. since I've been grounded for a while I haven't seen him in months and when I did see him I avoided him. I've moved on and started "talking" with this 15year old who goes to my school. I know a lot about him and we've kissed and fondled a few times. we're not boyfriend/girlfriend but we "talk" and call each other Bae. we didn't take this first step to claiming each other. just a few hours ago, that skater boy I told you about hit me up and we video chatted. I now know his last name and twitter. he mentioned how we were technically still boyfriend girlfriend since neither of us broke up and how he missed me. i agreed with his logic now were talking like nothing has occurred. I'm not sure I should continue the relationship but I really want to for some reason, but I also want that 15yr old I spoke of. but with the 15yr old guy idk if were going anywhere to be honest. becuase of our different schedules we hardly see each other around school and I haven't really had time to face time him. whereas I see the 17yr old everyday afterschool. I just don't know who I want, I like em both but they both have strong pros and cons

Writing a list stating the pro's and cons of dating each of them is a good start! But it seems like you know very little about the 17 year old and it sounds like your first step should be getting to know him better! You could be friends with both of them until you are sure of what you want to do. If you would like to discuss this further, give us a call. The 2NDFLOOR YOUTH HELPLINE is open 24/7. You can reach one of our support counselor's at 1 (888) 222 2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X