what do I do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do I do

lately, I have not been feeling the same towards my boyfriend. He hasn't done anything wrong, I just don't really want to be in a relationship anymore. He is very sensitive, and I'm not sure how to go about breaking up with him. I tried today, and I can tell that he wants the relationship so badly and he is willing to do anything for it. I feel so bad and I don't know what to do! The other thing is, I'm not sure if I should give it a week or two and then see how things are going. He's a great guy and I don't want to end it if I'm not completely sure.

In the long run, it is important to sort out your feelings. It’s not fair to your boyfriend or to yourself to be in a relationship that isn't truly what you want. Dating is tough, but sometimes it is easiest just to follow your heart and your instinct. It may even help to talk to a close friend to sort all of this out or to call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 and we can talk further about this. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X