Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in December my best friend in the entire world admitted to me that he used to like me from 7th grade till midway through 8th. her and I are in 9th grade now. He was dating a girl in Canada at the time. At first I just shrugged in off, but then I tod him about how I used to like him back in 5th grade for about a week or so. He told me a day or so later the he had a dream about him and I dating, We both wondered if it was possibly fate or something telling us that we should. so we gave it a try and everything was going great until my parents for out. They got angry and threatened to pull me out f schoo and homeschool me. I have a history with not liking authoity. I told him and he broke up with me and tole me it was because he was not ready for another relationship. Then the next day he told me that the his ex girlfriend's best friend asked him out and he was considering saying yes to her. then two days later i was talking tohim and he was crying and upset because he was getting out of a relationship with some other girl he didnt even tall me about. the day after that he got back with the girl in canada and he told me that she was the only one for him skip ahead a bit him and i are still just as close until last week when i decided to tell him that i still love him. i wrote a song and everything. then he told me that he used to have a crush on my other friend that killed me inside. she hates him. my other friends hat him to beceause they think that he hurts me too much. he doesnt mean it and i know he doesnt. i found out that the real reason he broke up with me was because he was afraid of my parents pulling me out of school. He told me that if they were not so over prtective he would date me again. I truly love him and i can say this honestly i have never in my life felt like this about another guy. What should I do? I really relly really want him back with everything inside of me. :'(

It seems like this is a bumpy situation to be in. Maybe you should step back a minute to look at the situation clearly. It seems like he may be giving you mixed signals, with all of his back and forth with different girls. It also seems like he is not over his ex-girlfriends or that he doesn’t know what he wants right now and if that’s the case, you will end up getting hurt in the end. I understand that you really care for him because you have a friendship, but it does not sound like he is being a good friend to you at this time. If he broke up with you because of your parents then he should have told you that. Why would he lie about that? Remember, if a guy wants to be with you, he will be with you, without question!
    Perhaps if you back away from him for a little and take some time for yourself then you can work on your friendship again. Listen, great relationships can come from great friendships, but you have to be honest with each other. If your parents are too much of an issue as well, then it might be best to just be friends and see what happens in the future. I hoped that helped. Call 2NDFLOOR if you want to talk further at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X