Falling in Love

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling in Love

I'm falling in love with this girl and I know she likes me back but it doesn't feel like a crush like I think it's for real and today I found out she had a suicide attempt and my text stopped her. Her and I have also cut in the past, not together, but I got help for it and me and her made a pact not to do it again. She got all suicidal on me today and I don't know why. I know her dad is abusive and I don't want to call the cops because I really don't know the whole situation. I feel like I can possibly be at the root of this because she's always trying to do herself up for me when I don't want her to because she really is a beautiful person and amazing and shouldn't want to impress me. I threatened her that if she kills herself so will I trying to scare her out of it but she said "at least we'd be together for an eternity." I'm really getting scared and don't know what to do or who to tell if I even should. Like I feel as if I'm supporting lives right now. What should I do?

This is an unbelievably tough position to be in. First, you do not have to carry this entire burden on yourself. Talk to an adult and someone that you trust, like your parents, a family member, teacher, or guidance counselor. Encourage her to do the same. You can also offer to go with her to talk to someone. If you think she is in danger, call 911 immediately or call with her. Also, if she is being abused at home, encourage her to call DCP&P at 877-652-2873 for help. She does not have to go through this alone, there are tons of resources available. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or encourage your friend to call. We are here 24/7 to help you!

Comment

RE:

Thank you for visiting 2nd Floor! First off, do not put yourself in danger! If you are thinking of suicide, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255). Please encourage your friend to do the same! If she is being abused, please speak to someone you trust (parent, guardian, teacher, family member, etc.) and call 911 right away. If you do not do something soon, you may lose your chance to do anything at all. Please keep reminding yourself and your friend that life will get better! Surround yourself with positivity and hope, and the rest will guide you! Good luck and keep your head held high! It is great that you want to help others!

Comment

I know what its like man :/

Hey, after reading tis, I realized I actually have the same situation currently. If you wanna talk kik me at ColinP12bd. Its a very scary and pressuring situation but its starting to get better for me and Id be more than happy to help someone out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X