Talking to a boy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking to a boy?

At my school I am in the musical. We are performing at the end of the month (and I'm really excited!). I also don't want it to end, all of the rehearsals, because there is one boy that I've sort of had an attraction to. Once the show is over, and I graduate from high school, I'll most likely never see him in person again. I am also a guy, a senior, and he is a junior. I am not sure if I should talk to him because I do not know if he has the same feelings for me as I do for him. Sometimes we find each other's eyes, and we hold our gazes for a while before we look away. He talks to me once in while, but about random things. He is sort of quirky when he is around me, although subtly. One time he had been standing behind me and he kicked my backside by accident, not hard, and he apologized by saying "I totally just kicked you in the butt I'm sorry" and I said it was fine. There was also a girl behind me that he's friends with and he was telling her how he "literally grazed his butt" and then he'd said something else about it to the same girl. He kind of made a big deal of it, and it was funny to me. He acts gay as well, like an extremely sassy girl, like me. Just some details about him. Should I talk to him? I want to have a chance to before the show ends because I want to see if we could be more than friends, but I am also nervous about talking to him because I don't know if he is into me, or into guys at all. (Sorry for the long story!)

There is certainly nothing wrong with talking to someone and trying to get to know them. Perhaps you can just say something like "hey, whats up?" or "how was your weekend?" Asking an open ended questions is usually a great way to start a conversation. See where it goes. Good luck in the show! Give 2NDFLOOR a call anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X