Valentine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine

So this girl I like, I asked to be my valentine. She said yes and we started talking. I asked her to dinner an a movie. Again, a yes. But I feel she has different feelings than I do. Some of her posts with me say best guy friend. She also sorta kinda flirts with other guys. I mean.. I walked her to her house and se said goodbye, but didnt look at me. She hasn't brought anything up about Friday such as where to go or what to see. I don't have a clue what to do. I don't like asking my parents cuz it can get weird. Should I bring it up next time I text her? I don't know if she just sees me as a date on valentines day or a date in general. My friend who usually helps me with this is away so...

It sounds like she is giving some mixed reactions, but if you feel that she is sort of doubtful about her feelings towards you then trust your gut. If she said yes about Valentine's Day, then you should definitely bring it up to her again. If you want to be on the safe side then just be direct with her and say it’s just a date with friends. She how she responds. If she is relieved that you said a date between friends then you will know how she feels. If you don't want to say that then just talk to her about your feelings. I hope this helped and enjoy your date! If you ever want to talk more, give 2NFLOOR a call we are here 24-7 @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X