Not sure what's happenings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what's happenings

Me and this girl have known each other since 6th grade and we have been close friends. Recently I asked et to be my valentine. She said yes and I asked if she wante to go to dinner and a movie. Again, she said yes. Although things seem quite awkward between us. I walked her to her house and said goodbye as did she, but she kept walking and didn't look at me. I feel that I might see more than she does. I need some advice to maybe break the ice or something....

Sometimes people need to move at their own pace. Two good things have happened, you asked her to be your valentine and you asked her out on a date, and she said yes to both. That means that it's possible (couldn't say absolutely) she has some romantic feelings toward you. Continue to date her and see where things go. Maybe at some point she'll feel comfortable taking your relationship to the next level. In the meantime, just take things at her pace and don't rush her into anything. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X