Lesbian but have a Boyfriend :/

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian but have a Boyfriend :/

Okay, so I had this bestfriend I met in the beginning of the school year. He admitted he liked me, but I didnt know if I like him back. Im a girl. & pretty much , Im interested in girls. So later on in the school year, I got to know him better. Lets just say, I sort of got interested. But now, we're dating. Now Im getting interested in this girl, but were in a complicated friendship and Im still trying to deal with that too. Im scared to break his heart, since we just started to date. I guess, I was desperate? I dont know. Im just saying, things are so complicated right now. I cant keep my head straight. Hes sweet and all, but Ive concluded Im only into female gender.

Actually, it sounds like you have your head on straight! You know exactly how you feel. You don't feel that way about him and are just scared to tell him. It might be uncomfortable for you, but you have to be honest with him. Tell him how you feel so that you don't hurt him. It will only get more complicated the longer you stay in the relationship with him. Remember, he was your friend first so you don't want to damage the friendship too. Honesty is always the best policy. Well, I hope that helped and if you need to chat at any time please call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X