prom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prom

Theres this one kid i have a really huge crush on, and i really want him to come to my prom. He goes to another school than me and he's a senior. The problem is that he's friends with a girl from his school that is a junior, and their junior prom is the same day as mine. She said she was probably going to ask him, but how do I asked first with out getting embarrassed? and if he rejects me what do i do?

Well there is one thing for sure, if you don't ask him to go, he's most likely not going to be going with you. If you want him to go with you, yes, you do have to take a risk, and that risk may include him saying "no." So you have to ask yourself is the risk of him saying "no" to you worth the reward of him maybe saying yes to you? This is something only you can answer and your action after you make this decision should be pretty clear. Remember, without risk, there is no reward. Good luck and call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

girl

i just cant think with out her but she controls me and i not my self

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X