Can't Finish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Finish

Hi, my boyfriend and I are both 16 and have been officially dating for about 6 months now. Just recently, we both lost our virginity to each other. Of course, being the first time, it was not as pleasurable as everyone makes it out to be. But I don't mind because I know with time it will get better. However, before we decided to have sex, we've been "fooling around" I guess and performing acts on each other. He's fingered me, had oral sex with me, and so forth. I did the same to him. We've been doing that for about 2-3 months now, and every single time I perform things on him, he ejaculates within 10 or so minutes. I never have and it's really starting to bother me. I don't know if I'm the one with the problem or if he just cant get the job done. I really want to experience an orgasm, but it doesn't seem like it's happening any time soon. I don't want to tell him to look up how to do things properly or explain things to him because I feel like he would be embarrassed. How can I hint that he needs to do a little more research on how to pleasure a girl without being rude? I don't want to come off too strong, but I also want something out of all this fooling around.

What you are describing is pretty normal for a lot of people. Sometimes it takes time to figure out what works for you and what doesn't. Everyone is different and while some things may work for some, they don't work for everyone. Perhaps it would be helpful to talk to him about it and let him know how you feel. Although it is an intimate conversation, it seems like it would be a good start. Let him know what works for you and what doesn't. It is okay to verbalize the things that don't work for you. It may be helpful to talk to close friends for support. Check out the website www.sexetc.org for tons of information, or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X