I need help! please!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help! please!

me and one of my best friends jack like each other. He wants to hook up with me because nobody is dating. But, my mom dosnt want me hooking up intil i have a boyfriend. Only the sluts in my grade have hooked up and all the parents talk about them badly (im in 7th grade) i dont know what to do becuase when we text he always asks if were gonna hook up and i just say not right now. I really like him and he really likes me. I dont wanna be talked about and i dont wanna dissapoint my mom but were not gonna date for a while because nobody is really dating. I dont know what to do. Please help!

This is kind of a tricky question to answer. Why is no one dating? Maybe if people started dating others would follow. Maybe you can be a trend setter instead of just doing what everyone else is doing. If you both like each other and would be interested in dating and both your parents are ok with it (which it sounds like this is the case), do what makes you happy and don't worry about how others are going to think about it. They will be dating soon anyway. On the other hand, if your Mom has told you she doesn't want you just "hooking up" without dating and that's what you do, she is probably going to be somewhat disappointed. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X