i hate him.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate him.

okay so long story short im in high school and I liked this guy and we started talking. he seemed really cool and it made it seem like he was really caring and trustworthy. I ended up doing some things with him at school. people found out and he claims that people found out because they stole his phone. im still not sure weather its true or not but after that we stopped talking. he later hit me up in the past holidays wanting to come over to continue to hook up. I don't want to do anything with him but he is really persistant. I don't know what to do with him

Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR for help with this! From what you are describing, this doesn't seem like the healthiest relationship to be in. It also seems like you doubted his honesty and trustworthiness about the incident with his phone. If you don't want to do anything with him, tell him that. It is never a good idea to be intimate with someone if you don't want to. Also, consider how you want to be treated by others, especially guys and relationships. It may be helpful, in this case, to help you sort out your feelings about him and your relationship with him. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X