This girl.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This girl.

Alright well let's see? I'm a attractive guy in all honesty, but I'm not conceited. Most girls think I'm really hot and like hooking up with a lot of them, but I am also really sensitive, which they don't know. I was at a place called the Fuge Friday and this girl and I did some things that I'm not going to say. And we were really into each other. But the more we talk and snapchat I like her. But she is super horny and always wants to sext me. And I would rather get to know her better, ya know? But I always hook up with someone then think that I love them or whatever. How do I just talk to her and hold her attention to see if she likes me the same way. I'm certain that I like her a lot.
    Thanks, Stas

It sounds like you are a great guy! If you really think you might like this girl then you are going to have to communicate with her. I know it might be hard and even scary, but it is the only way to let her know how you feel and what you want. Maybe say something like, “Hey, I’m glad I met you so let’s try something out, like just talking without sex and see where that goes,” or something like that. If you really want to get to know her then honesty really is the only way to go. Good Luck and call 2NDFLOOR if you need to talk at any time @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X