Completely lost in my feeling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely lost in my feeling

So I'm 13 and I'm homeschooled so I hangout with all teens that are like 15-16 and I have a crush on this guy that I haven't really known for very long. And I 90% shore he doesn't like my and he is two years older then me and I just don't know what to do... This is the ONLY time I have ever had a crush on a guy. I always though I was a lesbian. and then I meet him and I just don't know what to do. Never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, I just don't know what to do... Plz help

Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR! First, think about the age difference between you and him. Depending on his age, it can cause some legal issues to pursue a relationship with him. Also, it can take time to develop your sexuality. Often, when we are teenagers, hormones can impact who we are attracted to sexually. This is why is typically can take awhile to develop our sexuality. Perhaps it would be helpful to talk to a friend for support with this. Check out the website www.sexetc.org for information regarding the laws of consent in your state, and call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for support or if you have any more questions!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X