I Don't Want To Have A Crush!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Want To Have A Crush!

This might sounds totally crazy, but I have a developing crush on a guy in my human anatomy class. That would be fine, but as a rather clingy girl in her senior year, I told myself I wouldn't date anyone until I get into college (no point in dating someone now since we'll only have to break up in a few months). Though I say dating, I consider having a crush just as bad. I get really attached to people and I don't want to like him, but I get butterflies when he's near me and find it hard to speak when he starts talking to me. I don't want to break my own heart, but how can I get myself to stop caring for him like this? Thank you!

I can understand that you don't want to have a serious relationship when you are going off to college next year, but it is okay to have a crush on someone or even start a friendship. You mentioned that you get attached quickly so why don't you challenge yourself to just be friends with this guy. If you do not want a friendship or anything then try to distance yourself from him as much as you can. If he talks to you then just be quick but polite and move along, I am sure he will get the hint that you don't want to talk to him. However, it does seem harmless that you have a crush and could just keep it friendly. Just remind yourself every time that you see him that you are not getting serious with anyone. Hoped that helped and if you need to talk call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X